Click for Podcasts

Air Med Image

Travel Video Store Image

Travel Document Requirements
For Traveling to Mexico or the Caribbean

All U.S. Citizens Must Have:

• A valid passport (click here for a passport form) or
• A certified copy of their birth certificate with a raised seal AND a state issued valid photo ID (like your driver's license).

Married Women

• If you are using your birth certificate as your proof of citizenship and your driver's license (which may show two different names), you should also carry a copy of your marriage license.

Minor Children

• If traveling without their parents (or if traveling with only one parent) must have a notarized letter of consent signed by BOTH parents in addition to proof of citizenship.

***Notarized letter must have a RAISED seal and stamp.